Let me tell you, being sick is no fun! Especially when it sucks all your energy. Even though I’m feeling better, I wanted to stick with fairly easy dinners for the week ahead. I’m trying a few new recipes–the world of food blogs is a wonderful thing!–and falling back on a few favorites to round everything out.
Thanks for your patience with my lack of posts this week, hope you have a great one.
Oh! I almost forgot the grocery list …
– Chicken salad stuffed tomatoes
– Broccoli pancakes and fried eggs
– Chorizo rice bowl (recipe coming soon!)
– Biryani rice bowl and fried eggs (based on this recipe.)
– Stuffed sweet potatoes
– Pesto chicken spaghetti squash “bake”
– Hodge Podge