Hi there! The weather has been beautiful and sunny lately, so I wanted our dinners to match that tone. There’s a little rain on the horizon, so I’ve got a few “warm your bones” meals, but for the most part we should be eating pretty light this week. I’m trying some new ideas–variations on familiar themes–and am excited about the flavor possibilities (I’m looking at you Brussels sprouts salad…)!
Here’s the grocery list. Enjoy!
– Brussels sprouts, apple, caramelized onion salad with fried eggs
– Broccoli, tomato, and sausage bake
– Broccoli and anchovy cauli-rice with fried eggs
– Chicken ragu over herbed cauli-rice (this makes excellent lunch leftovers!)
– Cobb salad
– Zucchini, mushroom, chicken gratin
– Hodge Podge!